Hey you :)
Ooookay this will be interesting... Let's see how much I remember from Summer.
Christmas was interesting. I really am not used to this many people being in one house. But it was fun. I got a onesie and loads of sweets. (some more stuff as well, but eh.)
As I had said, we went camping over New Years. I turned 17 and we had a lot of fun. And let's just say 90% of the trip were spent playing with dogs.
After camp things died down a bit.
... Yeah I can't remember much else tbh :/
Anyways: School started up again three weeks ago. Surprisingly I got back into the swing of things fairly quickly. I have a lot to do thing year, especially school wise. There's a slight expectation of me to get 90 credits or even over 100. What did I sign up to?
But yeah, school is good so far.
I finally got drum lessons sorted, yesterday was my second one. I also joined Stage Challenge (Dance) and it's really cool. And - being the badass that I am - I am now doing Archery. Has been quite a while since I had a bow and arrow. Only now I realize how much I miss Medieval Markets with Mum. Another thing for us to catch up on next year.
We (Year 13) play a lot of Buzz in our study periods. Really, A LOT. Thank god for the common room. It's really cool, a lot of couches, a fridge, a microwave, two tv's and a stereo. And ping pong/table tennis table. I like it there.
I finally figured out why I was struggling with my book and I reconstructed some things, brought a new order and new ideas in. Let's see if I really will be able to publish it here. It woudl be great, really. I mean, I am writing in english so it makes a lot more sense to publish it in an english speaking country.
What else?
A couple days ago I sent a package with birthday presents home, let's hope nothing goes wrong and it's there on time. I'm quite proud of myself, really. Two presents each.
And then there's me giving myself a present: I'm buying a kindle. I can't afford buying more and more books (physical copies). I don't know how I'm getting the ones I have home... Smart me.
I also bought a new phone, seen as my old one went for a bath. But it was time anyways. Really happy with the new one :)
I am finally starting to get onto the healthy path. Having salad for lunch, drinking loads of water and working out. Another goal with a number. Hm.
I have started thinking about how close (but still somehow far) the end
of my school years is. I mean, ten more months and then I won't need to
go to school anymore. Whoa.
No comments:
Post a Comment